Compact Monitors Stage 2

Compact Monitors Stage 2

Top class dual driver InEar with exceptional dynamic and sound. Two drivers (one for the low/mid frequencies and one for the high frequencies) in each earpiece will give you an extraordinary performance with crystal clear high frequencies combined with tight and precise bass Due to the specially selected drivers this InEar creates a headroom at the low end that usually would not be...

Compact Monitors Stage 3

Compact Monitors Stage 3

Studio sound meets In Ear - ...enter the next Stage! Extremely precise and linear sound - three drivers and a crossover with parts of absolutely close tolerance makes the Stage 3 sound perfectly balanced No matter where – stage, studio or for your portable player: Stage 3 will make you get addicted to sound...!

Jerry Harvey Audio Sirens Series Roxanne Custom IEM

Jerry Harvey Audio Sirens Series Roxanne Custom IEM

“   I feel obligated to share out-of-the-gate that I am no CIEM expert! As a matter of fact, I don't even particularly enjoy IEMs - I love over-ear or on-ear headphones. That said: Experiencing JH Audio's JH-13 Pro (now Freqphase) IEMs at Canjam 2009 was nothing short of a revelation for me. As a matter of fact, the experience was so far from anything I had to compare it with that I ended...” --mikemercer

Jerry Harvey Audio Sirens Series Roxanne Universal IEM

Jerry Harvey Audio Sirens Series Roxanne Universal IEM

“Here's my video review of the universal Roxanne, kindly loaned to me by Jerry Harvey.     Notes: The tips I was using were given to me and are called SpinFit. I don't know of anyone selling them at present, but Jerry Harvey has said he is going to look into making them available. ” --Currawong

Compact Monitors Stage 4

Compact Monitors Stage 4

Cable: replaceable due to miniature plugs (gold plated) Lenght: 1.38 m Shell: acrylic Technology: Three-Way-System with four drivers Sensitivity: 120dB SPL at 1mW Frequency: 10 Hz - 19 kHz Impedance: 20 Ohm ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Four balanced armature drivers and a complex crossover create lowest bass,...

Compact Monitors Stage 1.2

Compact Monitors Stage 1.2

Enter the Stage! Dual driver system (balanced armature) Upgrade possible at any time Stage 1.2 is available in two different versions (transparent and beige)