Atrio MG7 Pro RED (010-049) -

Atrio MG7 Pro RED (010-049) -

Atrio MG7 Pro RED hear what you have been missing! Studio sound quality with un-matched base response; An ergonomic Stay - In: design with background noise isolation; Promotes safer hearing with Bigger Sound at Lower volume; Packaging is fully eco-friendly and RoHS compliant; Proprietary 10 mm MG7 speaker system.

Atrio X MG5 Black

Atrio X MG5 Black

Atrio X bigger sound lowervolume with MG5 proprietary 10mm dynamic drivers delviers a value not found in earbuds twice the cost. Packaging is fully eco-friendly and ROHD compliant. Studio Quality, Ergonomic stay in ear design.

Jerry Harvey Audio Sirens Series Roxanne Custom IEM

Jerry Harvey Audio Sirens Series Roxanne Custom IEM

Jerry Harvey has been designing the worlds finest custom earphones for almost two decades and this newest innovation is no exception. Jerry Harvey Audio is proud to announce our most alluring custom offering yet, from the all new Sirens Series, Roxanne. Equipped with soundrIVe technology, our newest proprietary mini quad drivers, Roxanne lures you in with the widest frequency range you’...

Jerry Harvey Audio Sirens Series Roxanne Universal IEM

Jerry Harvey Audio Sirens Series Roxanne Universal IEM

“Here's my video review of the universal Roxanne, kindly loaned to me by Jerry Harvey.     Notes: The tips I was using were given to me and are called SpinFit. I don't know of anyone selling them at present, but Jerry Harvey has said he is going to look into making them available. ” --Currawong