Tralucent Audio 1Plus2

Tralucent Audio Ref 1

Tralucent Audio Ref 1

Earbuds with Wind-Up Case

Earbuds with Wind-Up Case

The JB9, a unique set of earbuds, is designed for enhanced audio performance, comfort, style and carrying convenience. Although designed with a sense of fun, the JB9 delivers serious high quality sound from its proprietary custom design and tooling. Enhanced acoustic chambers built into the earbuds improve overall sonic performance and increase bass response for overall clearer sound...