DITA Audio The Answer

DITA Audio The Answer

DITA Audio The Answer (Truth Edition)

DITA Audio The Answer (Truth Edition)

Earbuds with Wind-Up Case

Earbuds with Wind-Up Case

The JB9, a unique set of earbuds, is designed for enhanced audio performance, comfort, style and carrying convenience. Although designed with a sense of fun, the JB9 delivers serious high quality sound from its proprietary custom design and tooling. Enhanced acoustic chambers built into the earbuds improve overall sonic performance and increase bass response for overall clearer sound...