JBL J33 Premium In-Ear Headphones - Black

JBL J33 Premium In-Ear Headphones - Black

“ Okay..well this is my first review..if you may call it so..hence any,,amatuerish mistakes be forgiven..here we go.. So i saved some money(i'm always short of it) for the Vsonic gr02 be..after studying Head-fi posts extensively..and at the moment of commitment, my seller went out of stock. These were just launched on a reputed website here in india..so i decided that i'd get them to satisfy...” --Aakash

VSONIC VC1000

VSONIC VC1000

VSONIC VC1000 come with Knowles Dual Armature Receiver,Grade sound stage, smooth sound, 100% new in box.Maybe you will like it. Perfect, professional.With it, you can enjoy the beautiful music. Ÿ Transparent, smooth sound. Ÿ Comfortable design. Ÿ Low distortion, high impedance, professional. Ÿ Delicate, professional.

VSONIC VC02

VSONIC VC02

“ Summary: These require deep insertion. Once inserted they are neutral, extended and adaptable. They don't really have any sound signature that shines through recordings but instead adapts to what is being played. Great for the price. Very versatile.    I bought these used from a fellow head-fier. Coming straight from the GR07, they sounded bright, dry, flat, grainy and...” --MoonYeol

VSONIC VSD3S Black High Fidelity Professional Quality Stereo Inner-Ear Earphones

“This is a review of VSonic VSD3S in-ear headphones.   *** As a Disclaimer I would like to mention the following.  Often in my reviews I provide manufacture link if it's available, where unfortunately VSonic doesn't have one yet.  I also get questions where to buy it.  When it comes to budget headphones from Asia, it's not an easy task because of an incredible amount of...” --twister6

VSONIC GR07

VSONIC GR07

“Not An Introduction   This in-ear monitor does not need to be introduced, yet again, to headphone audio enthusiasts. The GR07 is one of the most popular high-performance IEMs on the market; at its original MSRP of about $180, it represented one of the best deals in headphone audio. It competed evenly with many IEMs that sold for much more money and suffered few compromises in order to...” --C.C.S.

VSONIC GR07 MKII

VSONIC GR07 MKII

“   I received my GR07 MK2 a few weeks back, and they have gone through the hundreds of hours supposedly required for burning in their bio-cellulase drivers. Having gotten over my new toy effect, I still enjoy them immensely, so I figured it’s time for my first review. This is modeled after the reviews of legends like |Joker| and Swimsonny. I hope this helps you as much as they have...” --tzjin

VSONIC GR07 Bass Editon

VSONIC GR07 Bass Editon

“                         Introduction   VSONIC is a well-known name in audiophile circles, with rave reviews coming from their GR07 monitors, which have recently seen an upgraded Mark II version and, the version I’ll be covering today, the Bass Edition. As a natural basshead, I was intrigued when I...” --TheGame21x

JBL Reference 210 Headphone (Black)

JBL Reference 210 Headphone (Black)

Earphones have always been a smaller, more portable alternative to traditional headphones, and JBL Reference 200 Series earphones are certainly that. But Reference 200 Series earphones are designed to perform more like their larger counterparts. With JBL Reference 200 Series it is possible to get realistic, full-spectrum sound from virtually weightless earphones that can easily slip into a pocket.

JBL Synchros S200 Premium In-Ear Stereo Headphones

JBL Synchros S200 Premium In-Ear Stereo Headphones

Beautiful. Powerful. Authentic.View largerControl your iPhone or iPod with the Apple three-button remoteView largerDie-cast Precision for the Inner EarWe meant it at JBL when we said we’d build a revolutionary line of in-ear headphones. For those who know authentic elegance when they see it, and hear it – meet our new Synchros S200 Headphone. Its die-cast precision and aluminum...

VSONIC VSD1S

VSONIC VSD1S

“I've spent the past week auditioning these new VSD1S by VSonic. Before this I was listening extensively to my dual dynamics JVC FXT90's and my dual armature UE 700. For a single dynamic driver that is priced below $50.00, you get something tuned to compete with above $100.00 IEM's. Within a few hours, I realized that my VSD1S sounded as accurate and sonically equal to my dual FXT90! Though the...” --IEMagnet01