Sony XBA-10/N Gold | Balanced Armature In-Ear Headphones (Japanese Import)

Sony XBA-10/N Gold | Balanced Armature In-Ear Headphones (Japanese Import)

“I bought a gold coloured Sony XBA 10 in a retail store in Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia for about 42 USD about 2 month ago. Fairly old stock with original box but plastic wrap still half intact- means it never been open before. They are made in Thailand. True enough the earphone and all the accesories are still intact inside. Many pairs of Sony silicone/ hybrid tip. Unfortunately even with the best...” --AzimAkbar

JBL J33 Premium In-Ear Headphones - Black

JBL J33 Premium In-Ear Headphones - Black

“ Okay..well this is my first review..if you may call it so..hence any,,amatuerish mistakes be forgiven..here we go.. So i saved some money(i'm always short of it) for the Vsonic gr02 be..after studying Head-fi posts extensively..and at the moment of commitment, my seller went out of stock. These were just launched on a reputed website here in india..so i decided that i'd get them to satisfy...” --Aakash

Sony MDR-EX50LP

Sony MDR-EX50LP

“When I got these headphones I was expecting something more than the ex-10lps, but what I got wasn't really that. The treble is very crashy, sometimes to the point which it isn't pleasant to your ears. The mids are alright, only sometimes will they be distorted by the other registers. The bass is lacking, despite the box saying that it has "Rich Bass".  One of the things that I do like...” --yousakura

Sony MDR E811LP - Headphones ( ear-bud ) - black

Sony MDR E811LP - Headphones ( ear-bud ) - black

“          As of 2013, I could only find one pair of these on the internet. It's a shame because from my experience, cheap earbuds are oriented around the muffled bass emphasis and exhausting higher mid ranges. I myself came from the Audio Technica a900x and Bose IE2's which sound darker compared to these $10 earbuds. I love rich vocals and acoustic...” --Nec3

Sony XBA-H3 In-ear

Sony XBA-H3 In-ear

“EDIT- I've done a comparison between these and the JVC HA-FX850. http://www.head-fi.org/products/jvc-ha-fx850/reviews/13420   Preface-   I started my IEM journey with cheap IEMs like most, then moved my way up to the Xiaomi Piston 2.0 which were my first real taste of better quality audio. I loved them dearly, but the sound signature wasn't exactly what I wanted. The bass was too...” --az060693

Sony Hybrid Black In-Ear Headphones - XBA-H1

Sony Hybrid Black In-Ear Headphones - XBA-H1

“Here is my video review of the XBA-H1. If you like the video please check out my channel :) Below the video is a quick summary of my opinions.     Design & Comfort   The XBA-H1's earpieces are quite large, and may not suit every user's ears. Thankfully they are quite lightweight. The cable is good quality and doesn't tangle easily, and microphonics / cable noise is...” --a_recording

XBA-3 - XBA Series Triple Driver Balanced Armature In Ear Earphones

XBA-3 - XBA Series Triple Driver Balanced Armature In Ear Earphones

“This is my best headphone for all around genres, it does everything right, is very comfortable and is worth $200 easy imo. Very good for modern music, if you want huge bass and soundstage I recommend something like the XB90EX but for all around music and balance and clarity, these are it. ” --kevms89

Sony XBA2 Dual-Driver Balanced Armature In-ear Headphones

Sony XBA2 Dual-Driver Balanced Armature In-ear Headphones

“ Pros: These are good earbuds that offer a boomy bass, clear mids, ok highs that aren't too rolled off and good isolation.   Cons: They are not worth their price as there are clearly better options at the $200 area ” --Mheat122134

Sony XBA-2VP Smartphone In-ear Headphones

Sony XBA-2VP Smartphone In-ear Headphones

Prepare for unbelievable audio quality you never thought possible from in-ear headphones. These balanced armature beauties are meticulously pre-tuned by Sony engineers to deliver a pristine soundscape full of beautiful highs and deep, resonating lows right out of the box. Better yet, they feature in-line smartphone control for adjusting volume and even answering calls.

Sony In-Ear Monitor Headphones MDR-EX450-G

Sony In-Ear Monitor Headphones MDR-EX450-G

Experience comfort and audio clarity with EX450. Combining design and technology in a compact size, it also delivers powerful and rich sound ensuring your music is full and satifying.---- Specially designed 12mm driver unit ---- Neodymium magnet for powerful sound delivery ---- High quality aluminum housing reproduces dynamic and rich sound ---- Hybrid silicone rubber...