Crystal by MEElectronics In-Ear Headphones with Microphone Made with Swarovski® Crystals (Gold)

“When MEE was describing their new iems to me this is what they said: "... these earphones heavily emphasize comfort and appearance, they have nicely balanced sound that is less bassy compared to our M-series in-ears... We wanted to create an audio accessory women will actually want to wear – something that not only provides an exceptional listening experience, but is small and...” --indieman

JBL J33 Premium In-Ear Headphones - Black

JBL J33 Premium In-Ear Headphones - Black

“ Okay..well this is my first review..if you may call it so..hence any,,amatuerish mistakes be forgiven..here we go.. So i saved some money(i'm always short of it) for the Vsonic gr02 be..after studying Head-fi posts extensively..and at the moment of commitment, my seller went out of stock. These were just launched on a reputed website here in india..so i decided that i'd get them to satisfy...” --Aakash

JBL Reference 210 Headphone (Black)

JBL Reference 210 Headphone (Black)

Earphones have always been a smaller, more portable alternative to traditional headphones, and JBL Reference 200 Series earphones are certainly that. But Reference 200 Series earphones are designed to perform more like their larger counterparts. With JBL Reference 200 Series it is possible to get realistic, full-spectrum sound from virtually weightless earphones that can easily slip into a pocket.

MEElectronics M 11+

MEElectronics M 11+

“   Introduction First, allow me to thank the great folks at MEElectronics for sending me a sample of the newly released M11P+ IEMs for review.   Prior to sometime in early February, I wasn’t aware that MEElectronics existed. It wasn’t until I came across a review of their M9 IEMs on Head-Fi that I decided to check them out and the rest is history. MEElectronics IEMs have been some...” --TheGame21x

JBL Synchros S200 Premium In-Ear Stereo Headphones

JBL Synchros S200 Premium In-Ear Stereo Headphones

Beautiful. Powerful. Authentic.View largerControl your iPhone or iPod with the Apple three-button remoteView largerDie-cast Precision for the Inner EarWe meant it at JBL when we said we’d build a revolutionary line of in-ear headphones. For those who know authentic elegance when they see it, and hear it – meet our new Synchros S200 Headphone. Its die-cast precision and aluminum...

MEElectronics EP-DD53P-BK-MEE M-Duo Dual Driver Enhanced Bass In-Ear Headphone

MEElectronics EP-DD53P-BK-MEE M-Duo Dual Driver Enhanced Bass In-Ear Headphone

Dual drivers for better sound - The M-Duo is perfect for those who want to feel the bass. With a dedicated subwoofer and crossover, each driver reproduces a different part of the frequency spectrum, which ensures your bass kicks hard while the rest of the spectrum remains clean and clear. The M-Duo delivers all of the impact and dynamics in your music. Prevent interruptions and block external...

MEElectronics M21P-BK In-Ear Headphones

MEElectronics M21P-BK In-Ear Headphones

M21P In-Ear Headphone with Inline Microphone and Single Button Remote. Detail, clarity, space, enhanced bass, and of course a very cool style are what the M21P delivers. The small housing makes the M21 comfortable to wear for people with all ear sizes, and the sound will make you want to keep wearing them for as long as you can! The full range and fun sound is great for today's pop music...

MEElectronics M16-MT In-Ear Headphones for iPod, iPhone, MP3/CD/DVD Players (Metallic)

“ i got these for Christmas 2011, they where excelent out of the box. even compared to my Senns they are amazing, they sounded incredibly detailed next to my PortaPros and even my Senns. the soundstage isn't quite as good as i would like, but this is before burn-in. i'll give an update after burn-in in a post later. ” --flight567

JBL Reference 220 Headphone (White)

JBL Reference 220 Headphone (White)

“ Let me get some disclaimers out there before I start writing this review. This was the first pair of $30+ headphones/IEMs I bought. I also got them on clearance (50%) so, for what I paid, these are quite a good deal. At retail price, I'm not sure they are a steal.   When I first plugged these in, I noticed the bass was fairly prominent. Now, either I'm getting deafer or the bass has tamed...” --matchless

MEElectronics EP-RX12 In-Ear Headphones

MEElectronics EP-RX12 In-Ear Headphones

Style meets substance with the RX12 Rhythm Series in-ear earphone. Combining a tangle-free flat cable, sleek form factor, and two-tone color scheme with great sound from the proprietary dynamic driver, the RX12 offers enhanced bass and a clean sound at an affordable price. The Rhythm Series in-ear headphones produce rhythmic, spacious sound with added warmth and plenty of bass invigorating your...