a-Jays One+ In-ear Headphones - White

a-Jays One+ In-ear Headphones - White

On a-JAYS One+ we've added a one-button remote with a built in mic so you can control talk and music on your mobile device. You get the same award winning sound as on a-JAYS One and our beloved tangle free cables. Out of the box you can control Play/Pause, Answer/Hang up and with the free of charge JAYS Headset Control App for Android you will be able to add functions such as volume...

DITA Audio The Answer

DITA Audio The Answer

DITA Audio The Answer (Truth Edition)

DITA Audio The Answer (Truth Edition)

t-Jays Four for iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S

t-Jays Four for iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S

Boasting the award winning, ultra crisp and natural sound of the acclaimed t-JAYS series, the newest t-JAYS Four comes loaded with a wide range of great features making this one of the most versatile remote earphone products on the market. The durable Kevlar reinforced cable and the slim t-JAYS earphones are designed and engineered together in a unique way to become one of the most comfortable...