DITA Audio The Answer

DITA Audio The Answer

DITA Audio The Answer (Truth Edition)

DITA Audio The Answer (Truth Edition)

t-Jays Four for iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S

t-Jays Four for iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S

Boasting the award winning, ultra crisp and natural sound of the acclaimed t-JAYS series, the newest t-JAYS Four comes loaded with a wide range of great features making this one of the most versatile remote earphone products on the market. The durable Kevlar reinforced cable and the slim t-JAYS earphones are designed and engineered together in a unique way to become one of the most comfortable...

a-Jays One+ In-ear Headphones - White

a-Jays One+ In-ear Headphones - White

On a-JAYS One+ we've added a one-button remote with a built in mic so you can control talk and music on your mobile device. You get the same award winning sound as on a-JAYS One and our beloved tangle free cables. Out of the box you can control Play/Pause, Answer/Hang up and with the free of charge JAYS Headset Control App for Android you will be able to add functions such as volume...