Astrotec AM70

Astrotec AX35

Astrotec AX35

Jays a jays three

Jays a jays three

“The reason why i bought these earphones was just the special offer I found about 2 years ago.  They were sell in bundle with a 16GB pendrive for about 45€, so I paid them less than 30€ or something close. For that price there can't be any remorse. The box is just splendid, inside you can find a strange circular small case for the eraphones (actually not that handly), airplane adapter and...” --JamesTrab

Jays a Jays two

Jays a Jays two

“ These are a nice, portable IEM, a good, bassy stepping stone in your quest for audio perfection.   My only problem is the rubberized cable, when anything touches it, it makes alot of feedback. ” --slaw slaw

Jays T Jays One

Jays T Jays One

The t-JAYS One uses JAYS silicone sleeves which work to lower any intrusive surrounding noise by up to 40dB, ensuring a better listening experience in ambient environments. And in turn this means the 10mm earphone speaker does not distort as the media player’s amplifier does not get overloaded.

Astrotec AM90

Astrotec AM90

JAYS T00093 a-JAYS Five Earphones for Android - Black

JAYS T00093 a-JAYS Five Earphones for Android - Black

“a-JAYS Five Quick Review   Thanks to JAYS for the sample.   Full review at http://www.head-fi.org/t/695893/jays-a-jays-five-review   Brief:  JAYS notice that there are phones not made by Apple.   Price:  £80, Euro 90, US$100 or SEK795   Specification:  Remote: Full feature Android remote, Driver: JAYS custom A5, Isolation: ...” --mark2410

JAYS a-JAYS One+ Universal Remote and Mic - Retail Packaging - Black

JAYS a-JAYS One+ Universal Remote and Mic - Retail Packaging - Black

On a-JAYS One+ we've added a one-button remote with a built in mic so you can control talk and music on your mobile device. You get the same award winning sound as on a-JAYS One and our beloved tangle free cables. Out of the box you can control Play/Pause, Answer/Hang up and with the free of charge JAYS Headset Control App for Android you will be able to add functions such as volume...