Astrotec AM70

Astrotec AM70

Astrotec GX-50

Astrotec GX-50

“ Me: I am a 21 year old Engineering student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time passed, the passion of music grew in me, and that subsequently led me to join Head-Fi. Eventually, I found the pleasure of listening to music mainly by the HD600 and recently, by the...” --YoYo JoKeR

JAYS a-JAYS One+ Universal Remote and Mic - Retail Packaging - Black

JAYS a-JAYS One+ Universal Remote and Mic - Retail Packaging - Black

“good balanced sound and decent built .l borrowed a pair once for two days and  l didnt want to give em back so time to get my own only worried my kids will steal em on me :( ” --drkrazyrich

Astrotec AX-30

Astrotec AX-30

Astrotec AX35

Astrotec AX35

Astrotec GX-40

Astrotec GX-40

“   The Astrotec GX-40 is a much anticipated release because of the positive reception of the GX-50, which went on sale just two months ago. Astrotec claims that the GX-40 is as good as the GX-50 in terms of material and sound quality, but the price is $13 lower.   Specifications   Driver:9mm lanthanon permanent magnet Impedance: 16 OHM Frequency response: 8 Hz-24.5...” --Jupit3r

JAYS T00093 a-JAYS Five Earphones for Android - Black

JAYS T00093 a-JAYS Five Earphones for Android - Black

“a-JAYS Five Quick Review   Thanks to JAYS for the sample.   Full review at http://www.head-fi.org/t/695893/jays-a-jays-five-review   Brief:  JAYS notice that there are phones not made by Apple.   Price:  £80, Euro 90, US$100 or SEK795   Specification:  Remote: Full feature Android remote, Driver: JAYS custom A5, Isolation: ...” --mark2410

Astrotec AX7

Astrotec AX7

Astrotec AM90

Astrotec AM90

Jays a jays three

Jays a jays three

“The box is really nice, inside you can find a circular small case for the eraphones (actually not that handly), airplane adapter and a splitter. The earphones looks good and sober. I think they are well built too, 2 years on the go without any sign of backdown. They are easy to insert, but not totally comfortable nor microphonic-free. The soundstage is ok. Basses are punchy but not really...” --JamesTrab