Blue Ever Blue Model 1200EX

Blue Ever Blue Model 1200EX

“This is a review of the Blue Ever Blue Model 1200EX IEM’s.   The Blue Ever Blue Model 1200EX was sent to me from Blue Ever Blue for free for the purpose of me making a review of them. I’d like to grab the opportunity to say thank you to Bentley at Blue Ever Blue for letting me try them out, THANK YOU! The Blue Ever Blue Model 1200EX is on sale at the Blue Ever Blue Model web store and the price...” --peter123

j-phonic K2

j-phonic K2

Developed and marketed by our independent sister company, Sensaphonics Japan, j-phonic K2 earphones are dual-driver, universal-fit earphones with a wide range of available options. These IEMs are available in two sound signatures, and with a wide range of options. The K2-s, for live stage monitoring, has the same flat response and reference-quality sound signature as our custom 2MAX and 2X-S...

"The Red" HDSS earphones

"The Red" HDSS earphones

"The Red" HDSS IEMs by Blue Ever Blue are one of the most highly praised earphones in their price range. Small and comfortable with dynamics formerly unavailable at this price point. If not completely satisfied in 30 days, BioLinks will refund your money.