EarTech Music Dual Driver Custom Molded In Ear Musician Monitors Headphones

EarTech Music Dual Driver Custom Molded In Ear Musician Monitors Headphones

“EarTech Music -- Have you ever heard of them or Ear Technology Corporation? Well, me neither. This review is for EarTech Music Dual driver custom in-ear monitor. I ran upon this company one day while I was actually doing a search for "Ear Werks," and I must have typed something wrong with my fat little fingers. Somehow or fate, EarTech Music came up. So, being into music and audio, I clicked...” --acain

EarTech Music Triple Driver Custom Molded In Ear Musician Monitors Headphones

EarTech Music Triple Driver Custom Molded In Ear Musician Monitors Headphones

The Triple is a step up from the dual driver monitor in depth and presence, yet still clear and crisp. This is our most popular model with sound engineers, on-stage musicians, and the discriminating audiophile due to its exceptional accuracy... STANDARD FEATURES: Balanced armature drivers, Passive tuning network, 26 dB ambient noise reduction, Hypoallergenic, hard acrylic shells.... Frequency...

iWAVE EB2903-BML STUDIO Stereo Earbud Headset

iWAVE EB2903-BML STUDIO Stereo Earbud Headset

High Quality Aluminium Hi-Fi Premium Sound Speaker Dimension: 10mm diameter mylar speaker Plug: 3.5mm stereo plug Cord length: 150cm/60 inches Frequency response: 20-20kHz Impedance:32ohm+/-10% Sensitivity: 105+/-3db S.P.L(at 1Khz)