Rooth Lab LS4

Rooth Lab LS 8

Rooth Lab LS 8

Ironbuds from Acoustic Forge - under $50 ecobuds

Ironbuds from Acoustic Forge - under $50 ecobuds

“ I am tired of: throwing away earphones, wasting money, and destroying the environment. Ironbuds promised to be an answer to all three - imho they've cracked it. What is surprising is how good they sound.   Been waiting a year for Acoustic Forge to release these. I posted in the forums about 8 months ago about them - but Thomas (the CEO) announced they were having some difficulties...” --intelegant