Pioneer Core Audio SE-CL07-K Earphones (Black)

Pioneer Core Audio SE-CL07-K Earphones (Black)

Pioneer SE-CL721-K Headphones, Black/Red

Pioneer SE-CL721-K Headphones, Black/Red

Umbo Earbud - Best Fitting Ergonomic Earbud for Bluetooth and Other Wireless Headsets.

This new earbud was designed as an ergonomic replacement to the ordinary earbuds that come with most Bluetooth headsets. After trying out countless headsets and having experienced the same annoying discomfort, we were inspired to come up with our own earbud design. This earbud is uniquely formed into a conical-like shape that fits comfortably inside of the ear canal. It is made from a supple,...