Bowers & Wilkins C5 In-Ear Headphones

Bowers & Wilkins C5 In-Ear Headphones

“ I bought these to replace my beloved A-Jays four.  I needed something with the integrated in-line ipod/iphone controls,  but with a bit better audio-quality, and some that may not pop out as easily as the JAYS.   These have a "secure loop" system which provides an adjustable cable loop that tucks into your upper ear, helping to keep the buds in place.   I personally found...” --Dneale

Bowers & Wilkins C5 S2 In-Ear Headphones, Black

Bowers & Wilkins C5 S2 In-Ear Headphones, Black

“This is a review of Bowers & Wilkins B&W C5 Series 2 (new 2014 version) in-ear premium headphones with in-line remote. http://www.bowers-wilkins.com/Headphones/Headphones/Headphones/C5-Series-2.html   Often after reviewing full size headphones people ask me if I can recommend something with a similar sound signature in a scaled down in-ear design. Some look at over-ear headphones...” --twister6

Bowers & Wilkins C5 Series 2

Bowers & Wilkins C5 Series 2

“   Using TheHeadphoneList's Review Format Below   Accessories - 3/5 You get a semi-hard case with a felt-like exterior that zips up and 3 different sized tips to help fit your ears. Silicone style tips. I was actually able to get a great seal with the stock tips which was a shock to me, as my two ear canals are typically different enough to warrant different sizes. Most...” --RubxQub

Bowers & Wilkins C5 In-Ear Headphone - Black Gloss

Bowers & Wilkins C5 In-Ear Headphone - Black Gloss

B&W C5 noise-isolating in-ear headphones bring you amazingly natural acoustics and fit so comfortably and securely you'll hardly be aware you're wearing them. B&W unique Micro Porous Filter system makes sure that sound is open, spacious and full of rich, lifelike detail. So you can truly lose yourself in unadulterated sound, even when you're on the move. The C5 In-Ear...

Umbo Earbud - Best Fitting Ergonomic Earbud for Bluetooth and Other Wireless Headsets.

This new earbud was designed as an ergonomic replacement to the ordinary earbuds that come with most Bluetooth headsets. After trying out countless headsets and having experienced the same annoying discomfort, we were inspired to come up with our own earbud design. This earbud is uniquely formed into a conical-like shape that fits comfortably inside of the ear canal. It is made from a supple,...