InEar StageDiver SD-3

InEar StageDiver SD-3

“ Tested on various classical and jazz pieces, found the SD3 to give commanding performance on all. Note, I used high quality flac versions of all songs tested.   SD3's are about two days old and have about 8 hours on them, hardly broken in. They were bought from this shop and imported into the states at the regular retail price. Eartips used were Sony hybrids, peach inner...” --Carlsan

InEar StageDiver SD-2S

InEar StageDiver SD-2S

“Before starting the review I'd like to explain a few thing about myself so you can contextualize my advice/review.   I'm a 24 years old student in IT, my passion in life is Sound Design, I also like the mixing / mastering phase of electronic record. I don't play any instrument since I can't due to an accident that cut my tendons and ligaments on one of my hands.   I listen almost...” --nofuture

Yurbuds Ironman Limited Edition Cobalt Blue/Cobalt Special Edition Color In-ear Sports Headphones

“ Well I will start off by saying this marks my first activity of any kind on Head-Fi, and in truth I have only been lurking behind the scenes reading for about a month before making this post so I can't say I have learned enough to have any credit here. I'm reviewing this only because I have them and no one else has said anything about them.   In the spring of 2011 I took up running....” --Klondikekd

Yurbuds Ironman Focus Behind the Ear Performance Earloop Fit Sport Earphones, Black-10200

“I had a set of the Yurbuds Ironman earbuds before I purchased these hooking ones.   The locking ear cushion is comfortable and doesn't fall out when working out, playing ice hockey or riding my bike. All without the use of the hook.   I tried these behind the ear looping earphones simply because I wanted to after having success with the non-looping versions.   I returned...” --ShadowZ32

Ironman Endure Series Custom Fit Design Sports Hook In Ear Earphones

Ironman Endure Series Custom Fit Design Sports Hook In Ear Earphones

Developed by athletes, for athletes. Developed by an Ironman Triathlete and a 24-time marathoner, Yurbuds solve the problem athletes face wearing earphones. They don't hurt, and they are guaranteed to never fall out. Avid triathlete Seth Burgett, CEO of Yurbuds came up with the award-winning idea for custom fit earbud enhancers while participating in an Ironman competition. Yurbuds Earbud...

Ironman Endure Pro Series Custom Fit Design Sports Hook In Ear Earphones w/Apple 3-Button Remote/Mic

Yurbuds Ironman Focus PRO Behind the Ear Performance Earloop Fit Sport Earphones with 3-Button Control and Mic, Black-10201

There are many fitness enthusiasts who prefer a sport earphone that provides behind the ear support. Yurbuds has created these with our patented twist-lock design plus the extra peace of mind offered by the earloops. Just like our personalized enhancers, the earloops are made from a soft, comfortable silicone, so that they never cause discomfort. They are flexible and securely wrap your ears...

Yurbuds Ironman Inspire PRO Performance Fit Sport Earphones with 3-Button Control and Mic, Black/ Red -10101

The all-star, Inspire, becomes even better on the go when it sports the 3-button control and dry mic. These features allow convenient navigation of music during rigorous activity as well as hands-free calls- even during extended use.

Yurbuds Ironman Inspire Performance Fit Sport Earphones, White-10111

Yurbuds Ironman Inspire Performance Fit Sport Earphones, White-10111

The Focus earphones offer all the best benefits of Yurbuds at a great price. Basic meets Exceptional.

Yurbuds Ironman Inspire+Kevlar Performance Fit with Cloth Cords Sport Earphones, Black/Red-10100

The Yurbuds Ironman Series Inspire Earphones are the ultimate solution to lackluster ear buds that hurt and fall out during activity. These sport earphones feature Yurbuds' patented TwistLock Technology. They are guaranteed to stay in place and deliver pure, exceptional sound quality that rivals much pricier earphones. These earphones are a must for runners, walkers, triathletes, weight...