Rooth Lab LS4

Rooth Lab LS 8

Rooth Lab LS 8

InEar StageDiver SD-3

InEar StageDiver SD-3

“ Tested on various classical and jazz pieces, found the SD3 to give commanding performance on all. Note, I used high quality flac versions of all songs tested.   SD3's are about two days old and have about 8 hours on them, hardly broken in. They were bought from this shop and imported into the states at the regular retail price. Eartips used were Sony hybrids, peach inner...” --Carlsan

Rooth Lab LS-X5

Rooth Lab LS-X5

InEar StageDiver SD-2S

InEar StageDiver SD-2S

“Before starting the review I'd like to explain a few thing about myself so you can contextualize my advice/review.   I'm a 24 years old student in IT, my passion in life is Sound Design, I also like the mixing / mastering phase of electronic record. I don't play any instrument since I can't due to an accident that cut my tendons and ligaments on one of my hands.   I listen almost...” --nofuture

InEar StageDiver SD-4 (Small)

InEar StageDiver SD-4 (Small)

STAGEDIVER 4S smaller housing - more users! Technical data correspond to SD 4. STAGEDIVER 4 Each one comes with 4 drivers per ear, powered by a 2-way crossover network, the StageDiver 4 offers enormous reserves in the base, linear middle notes an finely nuanced high notes. The perfect mapping of frequencies and three-dimensionality offers musicians, sound engineers and hi-fi...