Rhapsodio RD3 Hi-Fi Grade Dynamic In-Ear Monitor

Rhapsodio RD3 Hi-Fi Grade Dynamic In-Ear Monitor

RD3 features a carbon-fiber diaphragm, unique UltraMag driver technology, and rigid metal housing. It delivers not only high fidelity, distortion-free sound, but also the music enjoyment loved by every music enthusiast.

Rhapsodio RDB+ 2v1

Rhapsodio RDB+ 2v1

Rhapsodio RDB+ Hybrid (2BA + Dynamic driver)

Rhapsodio RDB+ Hybrid (2BA + Dynamic driver)

White Stereo Headset Earbud for Apple iPod Touch 3G

White Stereo Headset Earbud for Apple iPod Touch 3G

Now you can enjoy your music anywhere you go. Simply, plug it into your MP3 Player and secure the headset comfortably in place. Our new, designed headset is created with a special style to suit your taste and usage.