AWEI ES-Q5 Headphones Earphone Earbuds for iPhone3G/4/4S, White

AWEI ES-Q5 Headphones Earphone Earbuds for iPhone3G/4/4S, White

“   I bought these from an Ebay seller for 6.98 USD after reading good reviews online, and on the Head-Fi forums, but found no official review, so I'll add my thoughts. I was looking for an above average set of in-ear phones that offered good value for under 20 USD. They met my needs and I would buy them again for the same price, however, they only lasted 3 months of normal gentle...” --CEddy10165

Sakar Noise Isolation Isolating Reduction Canceling/Cancelling Sealing 3.5mm Plug Stereo Earbuds/Earphones/Headphone for iPod/MP3

Once you switch to noise-isolating ear-bud comfort headphones, you'll never switch back! Theres nothing like standing in a noisy crowded subway, oblivious to the amateur trumpet player 10 feet away, because youre listening to your own personal musical symphony in a soundproof block of space. The silicone sleeves provide a huge upgrade in comfort over traditional in-ear headphones, while...