Telefunken TH-120

Telefunken TH-120

Sakar Noise Isolation Isolating Reduction Canceling/Cancelling Sealing 3.5mm Plug Stereo Earbuds/Earphones/Headphone for iPod/MP3

Once you switch to noise-isolating ear-bud comfort headphones, you'll never switch back! Theres nothing like standing in a noisy crowded subway, oblivious to the amateur trumpet player 10 feet away, because youre listening to your own personal musical symphony in a soundproof block of space. The silicone sleeves provide a huge upgrade in comfort over traditional in-ear headphones, while...

Telefunken TH-140 Review