Meizu EP-40 dynamic driver IEMs

Meizu EP-40 dynamic driver IEMs

“       The story behind this review is kind of interesting. I was in contact with Meizu about an upcoming portable audio player being released later this year. I asked for a loaner so I could do a review over at InnerFidelity. That device is still a few months out so they don’t have review models yet. During the course of our conversation the Meizu rep asked if I might...” --project86

Sakar Noise Isolation Isolating Reduction Canceling/Cancelling Sealing 3.5mm Plug Stereo Earbuds/Earphones/Headphone for iPod/MP3

Once you switch to noise-isolating ear-bud comfort headphones, you'll never switch back! Theres nothing like standing in a noisy crowded subway, oblivious to the amateur trumpet player 10 feet away, because youre listening to your own personal musical symphony in a soundproof block of space. The silicone sleeves provide a huge upgrade in comfort over traditional in-ear headphones, while...