EM-JE003-FI - Smile Jamaica In Ear Earphones with Apple 3-Button Remote/Mic - Fire

These affordable, eco-responsible in-ear headphones offer sound isolation, three colors to choose from, a comfortable fit with three sizes of ear tips and amazing sound quality. Small and simple, with the smile Jamaica ear buds what you see is what you get. We’ve stripped the ear buds down to its essence and built it back up using natural materials. Then we stopped when the sound was just...

I-MEGO In-Ear Monitor Earphones, ZTONE, Gunmetal

I-MEGO In-Ear Monitor Earphones, ZTONE, Gunmetal

“The ZTONE from I-Mego is an interesting headphone that attempts to combine the style of custom in-ears with the fit of pre-made silicone.  It was an incredibly valiant effort, but it just doesn't seem to work well.    Build/Design - Well, probably the best part of the ZTONE is its build. It's got an excellent braided silver-plated copper cable that I've not seen on anything...” --pro1137

The House of Marley People Get Ready IEM

The House of Marley People Get Ready IEM

“       I want to thank The House of Marley for allowing me to review their headphones. For those who aren't aware of The House of Marley go check out their website! They are partners with the 1LOVE movement to spread peace.   Pros: Eco-Friendly, iPod Remote, Wood, Bass lovers IEM Cons: Pushy bass, recessed miss, rolled off highs,...” --keanex