Audio Technica Ath-im70 Dual Symphonic Drivers In-ear Headphones

Audio Technica Ath-im70 Dual Symphonic Drivers In-ear Headphones

Fostex Te-05 Dynamic In-ear Headphones

Fostex Te-05 Dynamic In-ear Headphones

Original HTC 3.5mm Stereo Headset Headphone for HTC One HTC Butterfly HTC 8X 8S MAX300 T528 X920E 802W 802D ONE M7 BLACK RED

“These cans come free with HTC phones released in the past year. This version, known as the MAX300 in China, can be found online for under $15 (as far as I know, they're not sold on most of HTC's online stores except China or Taiwan). There are also Bluetooth and three-button in-line versions being sold officially on HTC's site.   Design The design is reminiscent of Beats headphones....” --FYLegend