Astrotec AM70

Astrotec AX35

Astrotec AX35

HiSoundAudio Wooduo 2

HiSoundAudio Wooduo 2

“These headphones have powerful bass (comes with a lot of ommph) which is good and lets honest if your interested in these earphones main reason will be for the bass    For listening to music such as Pop and dubstep these are very good as the beat/bass just comes alive. For rock I found them good but not excellent. For classical and new age music its OK I found them a...” --butter30

Astrotec AM90

Astrotec AM90

HiSoundAudio E212

HiSoundAudio E212

“I am a Grado fan. More precisely, I am a Grado modder. Everything I listen to is tinkered with, and woodied….Needless to say, I favor a bright sound signature, open-backs and am not very into IEMs. For all of my listening I use my FiiO X5 on low gain, loaded with 16/44 FLAC files. IEMs are a necessary evil in an occasionally noisy world, but given I have oddly shaped ear canals (thanks to a...” --fleasbaby

HiSoundAudio BA100

HiSoundAudio BA100

“   So after a day of somewhat abusive run in (free and impatient) and tip rolling, I can say these easily play in a realm at or above their $100 price point. The stock tips are fine and Grado tips also work well but try a few doubles on them all the way to the base and you may get really great results. The stock tips are short and I prefer those up near the tip, the Grado/Orto tips...” --goodvibes

HiSoundAudio Living

HiSoundAudio Living

“Foreword:   I'm a production manager, but mainly focus on live sound engineering and lighting. I install and tune P.A equipment, and mix live acts in: - live venues, - concert halls, - bars, and - nightclubs. I've taken a huge liking to headphones - IEMs in particular. I like the idea of having my own personal PA system that I can take with me anywhere. With Rockbox being in such...” --White Lotus