AWEI ES-Q5 Headphones Earphone Earbuds for iPhone3G/4/4S, White

AWEI ES-Q5 Headphones Earphone Earbuds for iPhone3G/4/4S, White

“   I bought these from an Ebay seller for 6.98 USD after reading good reviews online, and on the Head-Fi forums, but found no official review, so I'll add my thoughts. I was looking for an above average set of in-ear phones that offered good value for under 20 USD. They met my needs and I would buy them again for the same price, however, they only lasted 3 months of normal gentle...” --CEddy10165

Hisound E212

Hisound E212

“Package: E212 iems 3 pairs of red silicone tips Hard case cable manager   Build Quality: Excellent build quality with a great cable.  It's light and stay in place very well when at the gym.  Isolation: Amazing for me.  Fits very well and never had a problem getting good isolation Comfort: one of the best.  Comparable to Vsonic GR06/GR07,...” --TekeRugburn

Hisound Popular

Hisound Popular

The introducing of Popular : Popular is a pair IEMs specially designed for the “modern style” music. Popular feature an impactful bass, upfront vocal and detailed highs. With the drum shape chamber design, it has exceptional bass reaction. It’s bass is huge in quantity and high in quality. It’s bass is clear and controlled. The mids are warm and layered with a slightly...