Hidition NT-6

Hidition NT-6

“Please spare with my broken English. My first language is not an English LOL.     I have placed order my nt6 from hidition about 3 weeks ago.  They took exact 2 weeks to build iem (10 business days) from the date they received my ear impression. My NT6 is little special than others because it is original version of NT6. (NT6 Ver.1) Basically what you see on Hhidition.co.kr...” --skfktkwjs

Hidition NT-6PRO

Hidition NT-6PRO

“Months ago I believed the JH13Pro Freqphase to have the most clarity when it came to Custom In-Ear Monitors, but I was properly blown away by the Hidition NT-6 Pro with its death-defying clarity and resolution.   Introduction After spending a lot of time with my JH13Pro I decided to seek another CIEM to possibly challenge or even defeat it. After browsing the ever-beloved head-fi.org, I...” --VisceriousZERO

Sunrise Audio Xcited