Hidition NT-6

Hidition NT-6

“Please spare with my broken English. My first language is not an English LOL.     I have placed order my nt6 from hidition about 3 weeks ago.  They took exact 2 weeks to build iem (10 business days) from the date they received my ear impression. My NT6 is little special than others because it is original version of NT6. (NT6 Ver.1) Basically what you see on Hhidition.co.kr...” --skfktkwjs

Hidition NT-6PRO

Hidition NT-6PRO

“Months ago I believed the JH13Pro Freqphase to have the most clarity when it came to Custom In-Ear Monitors, but I was properly blown away by the Hidition NT-6 Pro with its death-defying clarity and resolution.   Introduction After spending a lot of time with my JH13Pro I decided to seek another CIEM to possibly challenge or even defeat it. After browsing the ever-beloved head-fi.org, I...” --VisceriousZERO

M-Audio IE10

M-Audio IE10

Developed specifically for musicians, M-Audio IE-10 professional reference earphones incorporate stage-proven Ultimate Ears technology to deliver studio-quality sound anywhere you need it. Featuring precision-balanced armature technology and 26dB of isolation, the IE-10 is great for live and mobile monitoring—with the added benefit of being a serious upgrade to the earbuds that came with...

M-Audio IE30

M-Audio IE30

M-Audio IE-30 Features Stage-proven Ultimate Ears technology Dual-armature driver design for separate high and low frequency reproduction Dual-driver crossover Audio wave shaping 26dB isolation from outside noise Patented dual-bore design delivers highs and lows via separate canals for maximum sound field Pro-style ear loops for a secure fit Universal fit kit with silicone and foam tips for...

M-Audio IE-40 - High-Definition Professional Reference Earphones with Triple-Driver Technology

M-Audio IE-40 reference earphones employ patented Ultimate Ears technology to deliver an unparalleled personal listening experience-like carrying studio-grade reference monitors with you wherever you go. With the same triple-driver architecture, dual-bore design and sonic signature as Ultimate Ears' renowned custom monitors, the IE-40s provide a premium solution that fits any ear. The...