Hidition NT-6

Hidition NT-6

“Please spare with my broken English. My first language is not an English LOL.     I have placed order my nt6 from hidition about 3 weeks ago.  They took exact 2 weeks to build iem (10 business days) from the date they received my ear impression. My NT6 is little special than others because it is original version of NT6. (NT6 Ver.1) Basically what you see on Hhidition.co.kr...” --skfktkwjs

Hidition NT-6PRO

Hidition NT-6PRO

“Months ago I believed the JH13Pro Freqphase to have the most clarity when it came to Custom In-Ear Monitors, but I was properly blown away by the Hidition NT-6 Pro with its death-defying clarity and resolution.   Introduction After spending a lot of time with my JH13Pro I decided to seek another CIEM to possibly challenge or even defeat it. After browsing the ever-beloved head-fi.org, I...” --VisceriousZERO

H2O Audio Surge Contact 2G Waterproof Sweatproof Sport Headset with Waterproof Mic

H2O Audio Surge Contact Waterproof Sweatproof Sport Headset with Waterproof Mic combines our leading waterproof speaker technology with an innovative in-line waterproof microphone, allowing you to stay connected while you submerse yourself in sound. Pair your iPhone, Droid, Blackberry or other music enabled phone with an H2O Audio Amphibx Waterproof Armband and you'll never have to worry...

H2O Audio Interval Waterproof Headphone System for iPod Shuffle (2nd Gen)

H2O Audio Interval Waterproof Headphone System for iPod Shuffle (2nd Gen)

The Interval Waterproof Headphone System's sleek waterproof housing and integrated waterproof headphones attach to practically any swim goggle making it a low profile, hassle-free way to stay motivated during your next swim.

H2O Audio H3 Waterproof Headphones

H2O Audio H3 Waterproof Headphones

H2O Audio H3 Waterproof Headphones let you listen to music while swimming with the optional H2O Audio waterproof housing. Their modular design allows you to use the headphones as standard earbuds, or with the detachable wrap-around sports band. Aquatic silencer earplugs reduce noise and seal out water. The reactive coiled cable eliminates tangles and provides flexible slack that moves with you.