Heir Audio 5.0

Heir Audio 5.0

“ Heir Audio 5.0 Review     Equipment used to feed the 5.0:   Oppo BDP-105 head amp output with Sabre 32bit dacs. Tag Mclaren DVD32R feed by Chord Indigo digital coax into Oppo dacs.   Sony X1060 Walkman  & TTVJ Slim amp.   5.0 cable – stock and custom Whiplash Hybrid V2 Twag cable plus Hybrid LOD.     It’s been a while...” --FortisFlyer75

Spider TinyEar

Spider TinyEar

“ **** Please note that I received these from Spider Cable for free [ http://www.head-fi.org/t/564608/spider-gives-away-20pcs-tinyear-micro-driver-iem ]   I've owned these IEMs for about a week now, and in that time I've used them exclusively and quite often. I don't have any IEMs in this price range (~$40) other than my Meelec M6 (which I haven't used in months because they...” --earthpeople

E SERIES REALVOICE AUDIOPHILE EARPHONE

E SERIES REALVOICE AUDIOPHILE EARPHONE

• Pro quality sound reproduction • Acoustically-tuned and balanced high end 12.5mm Neodymium driver • Vertical earphone design delivers a high-definition sound stage • Noise-isolating technology further isolates outside noise and enables deep punchy bass for the ultimate audio experience • Copper-Clad Aluminum Wire (CCAW) voice coils for accurate and linear...