Klipsch R6m Black In Ear Headphone

Klipsch R6m Black In Ear Headphone

“Kit Impression Review: Klipsch R6 in-ear headphones   TLDR:  - Warm, smooth sound signature; large bass body with proper seal (using large included tips, smaller tips fall out of my ears) - Lower bass is thumping with good attack, dynamic impact and extension. Middle and higher end bass are significantly boosted and quite heavy, which may translate into muddy or bloated...” --Kitmellow

Klipsch S3M-Blue-HP In-Ear Headphone, Blue

Klipsch S3M-Blue-HP In-Ear Headphone, Blue

“A honest IEM for listening without any analitical purpose. The sound is great, which is perfected by the amazing isolation and comfort, turning the sound even more enjoyable.   It´s also very easy to fit in and take out.   I live close to a bar and with this fone and some white noise I hear nothing. Just fall asleep.   I heard someone saying the sound is thin and the volume...” --Ander

Klipsch Image X1 Premium Earbud Headphones

Klipsch Image X1 Premium Earbud Headphones

With the Klipsch Image X1 Premium Earbud Headphones, a good seal minimizes outside noise also known as noise isolation and allows you to enjoy your music at lower, safer volumes. Extremely affordable, high-performance Klipsch Image X1 Premium Earbud Headphones go above and beyond what you’d expect from the stock earbuds that come with your MP3 player or music phone.

Klipsch IMAGE S4 In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphones

Klipsch IMAGE S4 In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphones

Comply T-400 Series Foam Tips (Black, 3 Pairs, Small)

Comply T-400 Series Foam Tips (Black, 3 Pairs, Small)

“Small Talk Review: Ok, so under heavy construction, office work, daily use, and all the things people do, Rubber Buds have failed tons of other people. So Comply offers us their Foam Tips, with competition from others that aren't even as competitive in fair reasoning.   Sound Tampering  I found something unsuitable to a bunch of listeners, and myself included! With earphones,...” --whitemass

Comply T-500 Foam Tips - 3 Pair Pack

Comply T-500 Foam Tips - 3 Pair Pack

Comply Foam Tips are a premium earphone upgrade that comfortably seal the ear canal to provide high levels of noise isolation and retention. They are made from unique breathable memory foam that is activated by body heat and becomes ultra soft, reducing irritation and fatigue. Once inside the ear, this foam will expand to create a seal, funneling pure sound into the ear canal, enhancing the...

Klipsch X11i Audiophile In-Ear Headphones with Remote & Mic - Black

Klipsch X11i Audiophile In-Ear Headphones with Remote & Mic - Black

As one of the world's smallest and lightest headphones, the luxurious Klipsch X11i is their finest achievement in headphones to date. Inside each museum-grade package lives a pair of superior audiophile headphones with tangle-free cords, a three-button remote for control over music and calls, and patented oval ear tips in multiples sizes to ensure maximum noise isolation and comfort....

Lou Reed X10i Signature Edition Headphones

Lou Reed X10i Signature Edition Headphones

Rock & Roll Hall Of Famer Lou Reed once said, "If I hadn't heard rock and roll on the radio, I would have had no idea there was life on this planet." An undeniable truth comes through in Lou's music-a gritty passion mixed with beautiful surrealism. You can hear it with your gut as much as your ears. That's exactly why we've teamed up with the legendary...

Klipsch IMAGE S4-WH In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphone, White

Klipsch IMAGE S4-WH In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphone, White

Comply TX-200 Series Foam Tips (Black, 3 Pairs, S/M/L)

Comply TX-200 Series Foam Tips (Black, 3 Pairs, S/M/L)

All the benefits of the T Series of Comply Foam Tips--increased stability, superior noise isolation, and comfortable memory foam--plus a special integrated Wax Guard technology that prevents wax from entering the sound port, helping to extend the life of your headphones. Fits select earphones from Blue Ant, Grado, Jays, Ultimate Ears and more. See compatibility chart for details.