Comply P-Series Slim Foam Tips - 3 Pair Pack

Comply P-Series Slim Foam Tips - 3 Pair Pack

Comply Foam Tips are a premium earphone upgrade that comfortably seal the ear canal to provide high levels of noise isolation and retention. They are made from unique breathable memory foam that is activated by body heat and becomes ultra soft, reducing irritation and fatigue. Once inside the ear, this foam will expand to create a seal, funneling pure sound into the ear canal, enhancing the...

Comply T-200 Foam Tips - 3 Pair Pack

Comply T-200 Foam Tips - 3 Pair Pack

Comply T-400 Series Foam Tips (Black, 3 Pairs, Small)

Comply T-400 Series Foam Tips (Black, 3 Pairs, Small)

“Small Talk Review: Ok, so under heavy construction, office work, daily use, and all the things people do, Rubber Buds have failed tons of other people. So Comply offers us their Foam Tips, with competition from others that aren't even as competitive in fair reasoning.   Sound Tampering  I found something unsuitable to a bunch of listeners, and myself included! With earphones,...” --whitemass

Comply T-500 Foam Tips - 3 Pair Pack

Comply T-500 Foam Tips - 3 Pair Pack

Comply TX-200 Series Foam Tips (Black, 3 Pairs, S/M/L)

Comply TX-200 Series Foam Tips (Black, 3 Pairs, S/M/L)

All the benefits of the T Series of Comply Foam Tips--increased stability, superior noise isolation, and comfortable memory foam--plus a special integrated Wax Guard technology that prevents wax from entering the sound port, helping to extend the life of your headphones. Fits select earphones from Blue Ant, Grado, Jays, Ultimate Ears and more. See compatibility chart for details.

Comply TX-400 Series Foam Tips (Black, 3 Pairs, S/M/L)

Comply TX-400 Series Foam Tips (Black, 3 Pairs, S/M/L)

All the benefits of the T Series of Comply Foam Tips--increased stability, superior noise isolation, and comfortable memory foam--plus a special integrated Wax Guard technology that prevents wax from entering the sound port, helping to extend the life of your headphones. Fits select earphones from Audio Technica, Denon, JVC, Monster, Sennheiser, Skullcandy, Sony, V-moda and more. See...

Cosmic Ears BA4f Custom IEM

Cosmic Ears BA4f Custom IEM

Cosmic Ears - CE2C CIEM

Cosmic Ears - CE2C CIEM

“First of all I'd like to say the customs and the cable are both insane, the customs look incredible and the linum cable and connector beat the hell out of any other CIEM I've seen around.   Cosmic Ears list this as a jack of all trades monitor which I do agree with. I'm coming from a 4BA model to this 2BA and I've been pleasantly surprised by the sound. I haven't had these a week yet so...” --daftpolecat

Cosmic Ears - CE2E CIEM

Cosmic Ears - CE2E CIEM

Cosmic Ears CE3P

Cosmic Ears CE3P

“This is in my humble oppinion the very best bang for your buck custom in ear monitor on the whole market. For 250 british pounds you get a very nice piece of equipment, from very nice people too! The guys at cosmic ears care about their stuff being done properly and on time, they checked everything to be correct, from my ear canal impressions to colour, logos, letters, etc. They also come with...” --ardacer