Havi B3 Pro 1

Havi B3 Pro 1

“My first quality IEM purchase was the Hifiman RE-400 when they first came out. I was used to low end Skullcandy sets at the time, and I really wanted to see what "reference sound" sounded like for a reasonable price of under $100. At the time, I felt anything above that price was absurd for me to purchase.   From the first listen, the RE-400 showed me what quality sounded like. I was...” --bhazard

TTPOD T1-E High Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear Earphone

TTPOD T1-E High Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear Earphone

“This is a review of TTPOD T1E dual dynamic driver in-ear headphones. http://penonaudio.com/TTPOD-T1E-Bass   Here you go, another in-ear headphone gem for under $50!  Though I was a bit skeptical approaching it, T1E turned out to be another giant killer where this dual dynamic headphone set delivered a sound quality on par with others that cost at least twice or more.  When you...” --twister6

TTPOD T1 High Fidelity Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear Earphone Transparent White

“Introduction – The TTPOD T1 is a recent entry into the growing market of dual-dynamic earphones. Selling for only $35 at Penon Audio, the T1’s are the cheapest of all current dual-dynamic IEMs on the market and fall right within the budget category. With tough competition from the likes of the Havi B3 Pro-1’s, the MOE Audio SS01 (which shares a similar design), and the much more expensive...” --Audiophile1811