Havi B3 Pro 1

Havi B3 Pro 1

“My first quality IEM purchase was the Hifiman RE-400 when they first came out. I was used to low end Skullcandy sets at the time, and I really wanted to see what "reference sound" sounded like for a reasonable price of under $100. At the time, I felt anything above that price was absurd for me to purchase.   From the first listen, the RE-400 showed me what quality sounded like. I was...” --bhazard

Final Audio Design Heaven IV

Final Audio Design Heaven IV

“Final Audio Heaven IV Quick Review   Thanks to Hifiheadphones for the loan.   Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/742825/final-audio-heaven-iv-review-by-mark2410   Brief:  Final Audio and a case to die for.   Price:  £139 or about US$218 though they seem a bit rare in the US.   Specification:  Driver Type: Custom made...” --mark2410

Final Audio Design Piano Forte IX

Final Audio Design Piano Forte IX

In FAD-speak: "Piano Forte IX archived to produce space expression which bring atmosphere of live hall and a sense of reality of concert hall which is difficult to be produced by conventional earphones. Piano Forte Ⅸ has a stainless body with a mirror-polished finish. Its classy look mirrors a high-precision sound that retains the trueness of the recorded source."

Final Audio Design Adagio V

Final Audio Design Adagio V

Final Audio Design FAD-BA-SB

Final Audio Design FAD-BA-SB

Specifications: Driver: Balanced Armature Sensitivity: 112dB Impedance: 16Ω Cable length: 1,4m Weight: 23g

Final Audio Design FI-BA-SB

Final Audio Design FI-BA-SB

Type: Balance Amateur Sensitivity: 112dB Resistance:16 ohm Length of Soft Cord:1.4m Weight: 23g

Final Audio Design FI-BA-SS

Final Audio Design FI-BA-SS

Final Audio Design Heaven S

Final Audio Design Heaven S

Taking balance armature design earphones to another level of perfomance. Balance armature earphone design usually comes down to a choice no audio lover should have to make : whether to sacrifice deep bass for increased sound quality throughout the listening range. The reason is multiple driver earphones often sound uneven and lack sonic clarity, while single armature driver earphones...