Havi B3 Pro 1

Havi B3 Pro 1

“My first quality IEM purchase was the Hifiman RE-400 when they first came out. I was used to low end Skullcandy sets at the time, and I really wanted to see what "reference sound" sounded like for a reasonable price of under $100. At the time, I felt anything above that price was absurd for me to purchase.   From the first listen, the RE-400 showed me what quality sounded like. I was...” --bhazard

Alclair RSM Custom In Ear Monitor

Alclair RSM Custom In Ear Monitor

The RSM custom in ear monitor is a four-driver, three-way design with 2 woofers, 1 mid-range, and 1 tweeter. It has the power and presence to handle any stage, and the clarity and detail to enjoy while on the bus, plane or easy chair.

Alclair Curve

Alclair Curve

Alclair’s stunning sound and quality is now available in a universal monitor. The Alclair Curve is a two-way dual driver design that gives you the same great features of custom in-ear monitors like detachable cables for easy replacement. The Curve fits nearly every ear and sounds fantastic on every source. The modern curve design allows for ultimate comfort even over long term use and...