CX310 Originals - Adidas Originals Series Sound Isolating In Ear Earphones

CX310 Originals - Adidas Originals Series Sound Isolating In Ear Earphones

The CX 310 originals feature iconic Adidas style and incredible stereo performance.

Harman Kardon 710 Noise Isolating Earphones (White)

Harman Kardon 710 Noise Isolating Earphones (White)

The Harman Kardon EP 710 in ear earphone provides excellent sound and is desgined to block out ambient sounds.

Harman Kardon 720 Noise Isolating Earphones (Black)

Harman Kardon 720 Noise Isolating Earphones (Black)

The Harman Kardon EP 720 earphones gives you excellent sound and blocks out outside sounds.

Harman Kardon 720 Noise Isolating Earphones (White)

Harman Kardon 720 Noise Isolating Earphones (White)

Harman Kardon 730 Noise Isolating Earphones (White)

Harman Kardon 730 Noise Isolating Earphones (White)

The Harman kardon EP 730 earphone gives you excellent sound, blocks ambient sounds, and has an inline volume control and bass boast.

Harman Kardon AE1 In Ear Headphones

Harman Kardon AE1 In Ear Headphones

Harman Kardon's Acoustically Enhanced (AE) in-ear headphones are lightweight and feature aluminum-alloy housing for extended bass and true low-frequency reproduction of all the sound on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod. The customizable AEs include silicone sleeves in three sizes for optimum comfort. Plus there's a three-button remote with built-in microphone. Sophisticated, modern...

IE 60 - Audiophile Grade Hi-Fi Sound Isolating In Ear Earphones

IE 60 - Audiophile Grade Hi-Fi Sound Isolating In Ear Earphones

“ After my CX300II's broke it became a frantic search of a replacement that'll provide me the same kind of quality and bass that I loved from my previous pair. I ended up deciding between antoher pair and the Sennheiser IE60. I havent regretted my choice.   Setup: I used my COWON J3 with no amp. I use a custom equalizer (found here on head-fi). The music I listen to is pretty...” --Luchico638

MM30i - Sound Isolating In Ear Earphones with Apple 3-Button Remote/Mic

MM30i - Sound Isolating In Ear Earphones with Apple 3-Button Remote/Mic

“PROS - great sounding headphone - great in-ear fit - good quality cable - unobtrusive design   CONS - slightly heavy bass for me   NOTES Equal length cable for each ear (not for wearing behind the neck) ” --gingerbeardman

Sennheiser CX150 Ear-Canal Phones

Sennheiser CX150 Ear-Canal Phones

“ Introduction The easiest way to explain the Sennheiser CX-150's is that they do what you can reasonably expect. You can't really expect much from a pair of sub-50 dollar IEM's, and frankly, I was pleasantly surprised by the general quality of the CX150's. The sound quality is fine enough for portable listening from an iPod, as I use them, and I have yet to hear anything less than...” --BadMoose

Sennheiser CX 175

Sennheiser CX 175

“Build, look and comfort: These iems look very nice, has unique design. The earpieces seem built sturdily, the cable seems durable. These are so comfortable that you mayn't feel they're on your ears after wearing them for some times. I would appreciate flat cable like mh1c or xb series from Sony.   Sound: before burning in, there's a very noticeable hiss in the sound,...” --thesurvivor90