Onkyo E700M In-ear headphones Black with microphone

Onkyo E700M In-ear headphones Black with microphone

“Let's be clear from the outset - I'm not overly qualified to provide an in depth review on in-ears. I own a pair of Sony EX650's based on Whathifi's review/award and that's about all I have as a comparison when it comes to in-ears. I have had a number of decent on and over ears and my current pair are some Sennheiser HD25's (which I love for the price). not had too many complaints with the...” --mattjay84

Harman Kardon AE1 In Ear Headphones

Harman Kardon AE1 In Ear Headphones

“I should have write this review an year back, but somehow could not. Anyways better late than never.   This was my first purchase of HK earbuds. Though I own several earbuds now.   Pros: Build quality, decent sound   Concerns:  Oh man, I could never keep it in ear for more than 20 minutes. They keep popping out of the ear for every 10 to 20 minutes. Pissed enough I...” --gprs007

Onkyo IE-FC300 In-Ear Headphones

Onkyo IE-FC300 In-Ear Headphones

“Design: The body of these buds are really large, especially the driver portion which I feel is fairly thick. They are comfortable if the large drivers do fit on the outer portion of your ear but people with small ears will probably experience some discomfort. The detachable cables are a dual pronged sword. Its nice that you can switch out the cables if you want to, but as I have experienced...” --theinvertedsky

Onkyo IE-CTI300(S) In-Ear Headphones

Onkyo IE-CTI300(S) In-Ear Headphones

Discover the award-winning sound of Onkyo in-ear headphones with the added convenience of an inline cable controller for Apple devices. Now you can skip tracks, make volume adjustments, and accept or reject calls at the touch of a button on the cable. As a premium hi-fi product, the detachable cable features an oxygen-free 6N copper core sealed in transparent elastomer to reduce tangles and...

Harman Kardon 720 Noise Isolating Earphones (Black)

Harman Kardon 720 Noise Isolating Earphones (Black)

The Harman Kardon EP 720 earphones gives you excellent sound and blocks out outside sounds.

Harman Kardon 720 Noise Isolating Earphones (White)

Harman Kardon 720 Noise Isolating Earphones (White)

Harman Kardon 730 Noise Isolating Earphones (White)

Harman Kardon 730 Noise Isolating Earphones (White)

The Harman kardon EP 730 earphone gives you excellent sound, blocks ambient sounds, and has an inline volume control and bass boast.

Harman Kardon 710 Noise Isolating Earphones (White)

Harman Kardon 710 Noise Isolating Earphones (White)

The Harman Kardon EP 710 in ear earphone provides excellent sound and is desgined to block out ambient sounds.