Harman Kardon AE1 In Ear Headphones

Harman Kardon AE1 In Ear Headphones

“I should have write this review an year back, but somehow could not. Anyways better late than never.   This was my first purchase of HK earbuds. Though I own several earbuds now.   Pros: Build quality, decent sound   Concerns:  Oh man, I could never keep it in ear for more than 20 minutes. They keep popping out of the ear for every 10 to 20 minutes. Pissed enough I...” --gprs007

Astell&Kern AKR01 Balanced Armature In-Ear Monitors

Astell&Kern AKR01 Balanced Armature In-Ear Monitors

“Astell & Kern AKR01   Jimmy Moon at Astell & Kern was kind enough to lend me a pair of AKR01's for review. Big thanks to him. Anyways, review ahead!   What are they: I notice that I haven't seen coverage for these at all, and I wanted to tell you what they are about.   The AKR01 is based off the Final Audio Heaven IV design, and is voiced to work well with...” --wolfetan44

Harman Kardon 720 Noise Isolating Earphones (Black)

Harman Kardon 720 Noise Isolating Earphones (Black)

The Harman Kardon EP 720 earphones gives you excellent sound and blocks out outside sounds.

Harman Kardon 720 Noise Isolating Earphones (White)

Harman Kardon 720 Noise Isolating Earphones (White)

Harman Kardon 730 Noise Isolating Earphones (White)

Harman Kardon 730 Noise Isolating Earphones (White)

The Harman kardon EP 730 earphone gives you excellent sound, blocks ambient sounds, and has an inline volume control and bass boast.

Harman Kardon 710 Noise Isolating Earphones (White)

Harman Kardon 710 Noise Isolating Earphones (White)

The Harman Kardon EP 710 in ear earphone provides excellent sound and is desgined to block out ambient sounds.