DITA Audio The Answer

DITA Audio The Answer

“Before I start my review, I wold like to Thank Penon Audio for providing me with a review loaner of DITA Audio The Answer headphones in exchange for my honest opinion.   I tested and reviewed a lot of different headphones, everything from a budget $15 to a premium $1500. Regardless of the price, every review raises a Question if my journey in search of that ONE special headphone...” --twister6

DITA Audio The Answer (Truth Edition)

DITA Audio The Answer (Truth Edition)

Q: Electronics Noise-Isolating Ear Buds-2 Pack (Chrome)

Q: Electronics Noise-Isolating Ear Buds-2 Pack (Chrome)

Forget about those irritating and uncomfortable earphones that youve used to for so long and try listening to clear, unimpeded sound through the Q:Electronics Noise-Isolating Ear Buds. It features three (3) sizes of ear bud tips which come included in your purchase, in order to provide the most comfortable fit possible. This provides a meticulous sound chamber that accentuates every detail...