H2O Audio Interval Waterproof Headphone System for iPod Shuffle (2nd Gen)

H2O Audio Interval Waterproof Headphone System for iPod Shuffle (2nd Gen)

The Interval Waterproof Headphone System's sleek waterproof housing and integrated waterproof headphones attach to practically any swim goggle making it a low profile, hassle-free way to stay motivated during your next swim.

Pioneer Core Audio SE-CL07-K Earphones (Black)

Pioneer Core Audio SE-CL07-K Earphones (Black)

Pioneer SE-CL721-K Headphones, Black/Red