H2O Audio H3 Waterproof Headphones

H2O Audio H3 Waterproof Headphones

H2O Audio H3 Waterproof Headphones let you listen to music while swimming with the optional H2O Audio waterproof housing. Their modular design allows you to use the headphones as standard earbuds, or with the detachable wrap-around sports band. Aquatic silencer earplugs reduce noise and seal out water. The reactive coiled cable eliminates tangles and provides flexible slack that moves with you.

H2O Audio Interval Waterproof Headphone System for iPod Shuffle (2nd Gen)

H2O Audio Interval Waterproof Headphone System for iPod Shuffle (2nd Gen)

The Interval Waterproof Headphone System's sleek waterproof housing and integrated waterproof headphones attach to practically any swim goggle making it a low profile, hassle-free way to stay motivated during your next swim.

H2O Audio Surge Contact 2G Waterproof Sweatproof Sport Headset with Waterproof Mic

H2O Audio Surge Contact Waterproof Sweatproof Sport Headset with Waterproof Mic combines our leading waterproof speaker technology with an innovative in-line waterproof microphone, allowing you to stay connected while you submerse yourself in sound. Pair your iPhone, Droid, Blackberry or other music enabled phone with an H2O Audio Amphibx Waterproof Armband and you'll never have to worry...

Klipsch Custom-1 In-Ear Noise-Isolating Earphones

Klipsch Custom-1 In-Ear Noise-Isolating Earphones

Soak up the sound with Klipsch Custom-1 Noise Isolating Earphones. These high-performance, yet affordable, earphones make it possible to achieve that "front row, center stage" feeling anywhere and everywhere. Custom-1 earphones utilize dark gray patent-pending Contour Ear Gels that are anatomically designed to accurately fit inside the human ear canal. Because ear canal measurements...

Klipsch Custom-2 In-Ear Noise-Isolating Earphones

Klipsch Custom-2 In-Ear Noise-Isolating Earphones

Custom-2 lets you connect with your music like never before. Delivering crisp highs, deep lows and everything in-between, these premium earphones provide optimal listening anywhere and everywhere.

Klipsch Image S3 Nosie-Isolating Earphones with Patented Oval Ear-Tips

Klipsch Image S3 Nosie-Isolating Earphones with Patented Oval Ear-Tips

“I have seen these recommended by many, reviewer and consumer alike. It' has been given praise for being an excellent replacement, and even a step up, from those iBuds and Earpods that are included with every iPod and iPhone. Some have even said that these make a great starting point for anyone interested in better audio. So, do these live up to their reputation? Well, as always, I will...” --SlimShadyMJ

Klipsch Image S4A - II In-Ear Headphones

Klipsch Image S4A - II In-Ear Headphones

“I recently bought a pair of Klipsch S4A because of their glowing reviews on certain tech websites. I figured I'd finally try out a Klipsch product to see what they sounded like. Overall, I don't mind them, but there are some LARGE issues with these IEMs.   I gave the S4s a 20-ish hour burn period before I began to analyze their sound quality. Before the burn in, I did a bit of...” --DirtyHarry98

Klipsch IMAGE S4 In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphones

Klipsch IMAGE S4 In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphones

Klipsch IMAGE S4-WH In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphone, White

Klipsch IMAGE S4-WH In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphone, White

Klipsch Image S5i

Klipsch Image S5i

The Image S5i RUGGED All-sport/All-weather nosie-isolating in-ear headphones are extremely durable and perfect for active outdoor lifestyles. Designed to live with the elements, the Image S5i has a competitive edge because, unlike other brands, it uses patented oval ear tips for unequaled comfort and a secure fit as well as incorporating over 60 years of audio expertise. These headphones are...