DITA Audio The Answer

DITA Audio The Answer

“Before I start my review, I wold like to Thank Penon Audio for providing me with a review loaner of DITA Audio The Answer headphones in exchange for my honest opinion.   I tested and reviewed a lot of different headphones, everything from a budget $15 to a premium $1500. Regardless of the price, every review raises a Question if my journey in search of that ONE special headphone...” --twister6

DITA Audio The Answer (Truth Edition)

DITA Audio The Answer (Truth Edition)

H2O Audio Surge Contact 2G Waterproof Sweatproof Sport Headset with Waterproof Mic

H2O Audio Surge Contact Waterproof Sweatproof Sport Headset with Waterproof Mic combines our leading waterproof speaker technology with an innovative in-line waterproof microphone, allowing you to stay connected while you submerse yourself in sound. Pair your iPhone, Droid, Blackberry or other music enabled phone with an H2O Audio Amphibx Waterproof Armband and you'll never have to worry...

H2O Audio Interval Waterproof Headphone System for iPod Shuffle (2nd Gen)

H2O Audio Interval Waterproof Headphone System for iPod Shuffle (2nd Gen)

The Interval Waterproof Headphone System's sleek waterproof housing and integrated waterproof headphones attach to practically any swim goggle making it a low profile, hassle-free way to stay motivated during your next swim.

H2O Audio H3 Waterproof Headphones

H2O Audio H3 Waterproof Headphones

H2O Audio H3 Waterproof Headphones let you listen to music while swimming with the optional H2O Audio waterproof housing. Their modular design allows you to use the headphones as standard earbuds, or with the detachable wrap-around sports band. Aquatic silencer earplugs reduce noise and seal out water. The reactive coiled cable eliminates tangles and provides flexible slack that moves with you.