E SERIES REALVOICE AUDIOPHILE EARPHONE

E SERIES REALVOICE AUDIOPHILE EARPHONE

• Pro quality sound reproduction • Acoustically-tuned and balanced high end 12.5mm Neodymium driver • Vertical earphone design delivers a high-definition sound stage • Noise-isolating technology further isolates outside noise and enables deep punchy bass for the ultimate audio experience • Copper-Clad Aluminum Wire (CCAW) voice coils for accurate and linear...

H2O Audio H3 Waterproof Headphones

H2O Audio H3 Waterproof Headphones

H2O Audio H3 Waterproof Headphones let you listen to music while swimming with the optional H2O Audio waterproof housing. Their modular design allows you to use the headphones as standard earbuds, or with the detachable wrap-around sports band. Aquatic silencer earplugs reduce noise and seal out water. The reactive coiled cable eliminates tangles and provides flexible slack that moves with you.

Spider TinyEar

Spider TinyEar

“ **** Please note that I received these from Spider Cable for free [ http://www.head-fi.org/t/564608/spider-gives-away-20pcs-tinyear-micro-driver-iem ]   I've owned these IEMs for about a week now, and in that time I've used them exclusively and quite often. I don't have any IEMs in this price range (~$40) other than my Meelec M6 (which I haven't used in months because they...” --earthpeople