Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › In-Ear

In-Ear

Manufacturer

Grado GR10 In-ear Headphones

Grado GR10 In-ear Headphones

“ I am lost for words for 2 reasons, 1st: These in ears behave much more like over ears headphones in all the good ways. 2nd: these deserve to be much more popular than they are, I am simply shocked that there is not much more renowned! I currently own the Shure SE535's as well as Sennheiser IE8 and have used and owned many of the 500 and under earphones, such as Monster Turbine Copper Pro...” --Tenor123

100% Positive Reviews
Audio Technica Ath-im70 Dual Symphonic Drivers In-ear Headphones

Audio Technica Ath-im70 Dual Symphonic Drivers In-ear Headphones

“   I've always heard great things about the Audio Technica brand, and had often seen fans of the brand lauding their products. When I had a chance to get my hands on their IM series in a trade with a fellow Head-fier, I jumped at it and got the IM50. I was impressed with the way it presented vocals and how fun it was to listen to, so I wanted to see if I could find the same type of...” --ZapX629

100% Positive Reviews
Grado GR8 In-Ear Headphones

Grado GR8 In-Ear Headphones

“ I love the full size grado HF2 and older grado's but these do not sound good to my ears. Strident and uneven. These were not lovingly crafted or dialed in. There was no 'man' behind the tuning of these and this is evident in the final product. I'd love to see grado come out with a smooth yet dynamic sounding iem similar to the HF2 but am not holding my breath, especially when I've found...” --thelostMIDrange

0% Positive Reviews
Fostex Te-05 Dynamic In-ear Headphones

Fostex Te-05 Dynamic In-ear Headphones

Fostex TE-05 Dynamic In-Ear Headphones The new Fostex Model TE-05 is the first mid-range inner ear headphones to be added to the current TE-series, and joins the recently updated model TE-01n and TE-02n headphones. The TE-05 features very high audio performance for its class, and has been thoroughly tuned by Fostex's headphone engineers for exceptional performance.It is also Fostex'...

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › In-Ear