Grado GR10 In-ear Headphones

Grado GR8 In-Ear Headphones

Grado GR8 In-Ear Headphones

Microsonic Epic 3D

Microsonic Epic 3D

The EPIC 3D home-made, custom made ​​ear earphones peaks form. Three special speakers to build the house, which are separately liable bass, mid and highs for lifelike reproduction. The three speakers work includes a passive crossover unit, thus making it a rich, all at the same time be exposed to high sound image. The user füllenyomata prepared according to unique earphones fit very good...