Grado GR10 In-ear Headphones

Grado GR10 In-ear Headphones

Kanen KM-92 Wooden In-Ear

Kanen KM-92 Wooden In-Ear

“ Was generally attracted to these headphones by the wooden look and the odd buds at the end. Fifteen minutes later I was fairly shocked at the big package I got in such a small one. While these are great for portability, they are annoying when they get tangles (but that happens to all of them unless they are self retractable). All in all, great earbuds. ” --thatnewguy15

Grado GR8 In-Ear Headphones