FiiO EX1 Nanotech Titanium Diaphragm In-Ear Monitors

FiiO EX1 Nanotech Titanium Diaphragm In-Ear Monitors

The diaphragm is the heart of sound production for FiiO EX1 in-ear monitor, determining the sound quality to a great extent. Utilizing titanium, a material that is light weight with high sound conduction speed, yet several times stiffer than steel, we have been able to design a full range dynamic driver around this material, pushing breakup frequency above the audible range, thus ensuring clear...

Grado GR10 In-ear Headphones