AWEI ES-Q5 Headphones Earphone Earbuds for iPhone3G/4/4S, White

AWEI ES-Q5 Headphones Earphone Earbuds for iPhone3G/4/4S, White

“   I bought these from an Ebay seller for 6.98 USD after reading good reviews online, and on the Head-Fi forums, but found no official review, so I'll add my thoughts. I was looking for an above average set of in-ear phones that offered good value for under 20 USD. They met my needs and I would buy them again for the same price, however, they only lasted 3 months of normal gentle...” --CEddy10165

GR10 - In Ear Series Hi Performance Sound Isolating Moving Armature Earphones

GR10 - In Ear Series Hi Performance Sound Isolating Moving Armature Earphones

Learning never ends and the GR10 is a result of a constant desire to look at designs and materials and improve upon them. Improvements upon the single armature design found in the GR8 are now in the GR10. A higher level of precision and new materials allows for the performance of the GR10 to add frequency extension in both the higher and lower ranges as well as lowering distortion. A...

Grado GR8e In-Ear Headphone

Grado GR8e In-Ear Headphone

“GRADO GR8E   Before I get started let me introduce myself, my name is Adam. I am a 38 years old headphone and portable audio lover, mostly iems. I am your average guy that works 8-10 hours a day and am required to wear hearing protection all day. My choice of hearing protection is usually an iem. My reviews are aimed at the average Tom, Dick, Jane or Harry, one day I did a search on the...” --acain