GR10 - In Ear Series Hi Performance Sound Isolating Moving Armature Earphones

GR10 - In Ear Series Hi Performance Sound Isolating Moving Armature Earphones

Learning never ends and the GR10 is a result of a constant desire to look at designs and materials and improve upon them. Improvements upon the single armature design found in the GR8 are now in the GR10. A higher level of precision and new materials allows for the performance of the GR10 to add frequency extension in both the higher and lower ranges as well as lowering distortion. A...

Grado GR8e In-Ear Headphone

Grado GR8e In-Ear Headphone

“GRADO GR8E   Before I get started let me introduce myself, my name is Adam. I am a 38 years old headphone and portable audio lover, mostly iems. I am your average guy that works 8-10 hours a day and am required to wear hearing protection all day. My choice of hearing protection is usually an iem. My reviews are aimed at the average Tom, Dick, Jane or Harry, one day I did a search on the...” --acain

Philips SHS8105A/28 Ear-Hook Headset for Android (Black)

Philips SHS8105A/28 Ear-Hook Headset for Android (Black)

The Earhook headset for Android comes with 8.6mm speaker drivers for suberb sound and supreme comfort. These rotatable earhooks adjust to your ears for a soft but highly secure fit. The choice of three ear cap sizes ensures a perfect seal to enhance the premium quality sound.