Fanny Wang FW-BUDS-WHI Wang Buds In-Ear Earphones with High Definition Sound and In-Line Microphone with Apple iPod Control - White

Wang Buds are re-kindling the ear bud revolution by providing massive air chambers, combined with two co-axial drivers. This means we move more air than any other ear bud, which translates to thumping natural bass while keeping amazingly clear mids and highs. Plus, the 10mm-16ohm Woofer and the 6mm-16 ohm Tweeter provide amazing clarity across all frequency ranges. Includes soft silicon ear...

GR10 - In Ear Series Hi Performance Sound Isolating Moving Armature Earphones

GR10 - In Ear Series Hi Performance Sound Isolating Moving Armature Earphones

Learning never ends and the GR10 is a result of a constant desire to look at designs and materials and improve upon them. Improvements upon the single armature design found in the GR8 are now in the GR10. A higher level of precision and new materials allows for the performance of the GR10 to add frequency extension in both the higher and lower ranges as well as lowering distortion. A...

Grado GR8e In-Ear Headphone

Grado GR8e In-Ear Headphone

“GRADO GR8E   Before I get started let me introduce myself, my name is Adam. I am a 38 years old headphone and portable audio lover, mostly iems. I am your average guy that works 8-10 hours a day and am required to wear hearing protection all day. My choice of hearing protection is usually an iem. My reviews are aimed at the average Tom, Dick, Jane or Harry, one day I did a search on the...” --acain