Grado GR8e In-Ear Headphone

Grado GR8e In-Ear Headphone

“GRADO GR8E   Before I get started let me introduce myself, my name is Adam. I am a 38 years old headphone and portable audio lover, mostly iems. I am your average guy that works 8-10 hours a day and am required to wear hearing protection all day. My choice of hearing protection is usually an iem. My reviews are aimed at the average Tom, Dick, Jane or Harry, one day I did a search on the...” --acain

GR10 - In Ear Series Hi Performance Sound Isolating Moving Armature Earphones

GR10 - In Ear Series Hi Performance Sound Isolating Moving Armature Earphones

Learning never ends and the GR10 is a result of a constant desire to look at designs and materials and improve upon them. Improvements upon the single armature design found in the GR8 are now in the GR10. A higher level of precision and new materials allows for the performance of the GR10 to add frequency extension in both the higher and lower ranges as well as lowering distortion. A...

elago E7 ARMATURE In-Ear Noise-Reducing Earphones (Compatible iPhone 4, 1G/3GS; Control-Talk with Built In Microphone)

elago E7 ARMATURE In-Ear Earphones, Enjoy the deep bass and high definition sound quality that is pure elago, E7 Control - talk has a built in. feature for use with music phones and newer iPhone. The control talk cable has a call answer button and microphone so you can easily switch between listening to music asn talking on your iPhone.